Catch Chargebacks911® this year at TRUSTECH—one of the premier global events for the payments sector. The event is hosted this year at the legendary Palais des Festivals in Cannes on the scenic French Riviera.
We are excited to announce Chargebacks911 COO Monica Eaton-Cardone as a participant in this year’s Preventing Fraud in Payments panel discussion. She's scheduled to appear alongside Ethoca Chief Marketing Manager Keith Briscoe and Daniel Kornitzer, Executive VP and CPO at Paysafe Group PLC for this 45-minute discussion of multi-factor authentication, tokenization, analytics, and much more.
The panel is part of the Day 3 Cyber Security & Fraud Management track. Other featured speakers for this segment include:
- James Kelly (Lead Product Manager, Google)
- Don Tait (Sr. Analyst, IHS Markit)
- Daniel Kornitzer (EVP & CPO, Paysafe Group)
- Peter Cox (CEO, UM-Labs R&D)
- Bob Pike (VP of Global Marketing, UM-Labs R&D)
- Predrag Kovacevic (Co-Founder, IKI)
- Jean-Jacques Quisquater (Smart Card Designer, Université Catholique de Louvain)
These are just a few of the many high-profile thought leaders in attendance at this year’s show. Don’t miss it!
November 28-30, 2017
Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France
Preventing Fraud in Payments
November 30, 2017