Chargebacks911 is a fast growing financial technology company offering the industry’s most advanced solutions for managing and mitigating payments fraud and risk. Based in Tampa Bay, FL, we employ more than 400 specialists globally who combine human intelligence and investigation with sophisticated data analytics and machine learning technology.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Works individually or within a team on technology business consulting projects to meet specific client requirements.
• Serves as liaison between end-users and technical team during large scale platform implementations and various other projects.
• Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology or regulations related to system design, enhancement and acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
• Defines product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
• Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
• Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures.
• Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
•Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
•Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
•Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
•Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
•Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
• Influences clients, business partners and technical resources regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection.
• Consults directly with clients and may travel to client site.
• Acts as team leader for technical aspects of consulting projects leading sub-plans or small projects. May mentor, guide, advise and/or check work of less experienced business systems analysts and technology business consultants.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills, & Abilties
• In-depth knowledge of Chargebacks911 products and services and payments industry
• Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies
• Advanced knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development or other relevant technology
• Knowledge of application architecture
• Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
• Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
• Proficiency in at least one appropriate application programming language
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas