Congratulations to The Chargeback Company™ COO Monica Eaton-Cardone!
We’re proud to announce The Chargeback Company and Chargebacks911® co-founder and COO Monica Eaton-Cardone as a finalist for the Woman in PayTech Award 2018!
Introducing innovative solutions, improving processes, and revolutionizing the industry through technology are all vital to the payments space’s ongoing success. This award honors the best and brightest women in the world for their incredible contributions in banking, financial services, payments technology, consulting, and policy.
As the award organizers say: “The Woman in PayTech Award recognizes that leadership is not designated by title or role, but by action, inspiration, and service.” That certainly reflects Monica!
In her role as co-founder of The Chargeback Company, Monica has been instrumental in bringing countless payments solutions and policies to the market. From identifying friendly fraud as the primary source of chargebacks, to the introduction of Intelligent Source Detection™ and other tools, she has revolutionized how we think about payments.
Woman in PayTech 2018
We’d like to take the opportunity to recognize Monica’s fellow nominees:
- Helena Mao (General Manager of Money Processing, Green Dot Corporation)
- Jess Turner (Executive VP of Digital Payments & Labs for North America, Mastercard)
- Julie Fergerson, (Sr. VP of Industry Solutions, Ethoca)
- Kate Frankish (Head of PSD2 and Open Banking Delivery, Tesco Bank)
- Andrea Dunlop (CEO of Acquiring and Card Solutions, Paysafe Group)
- Carolyn Homberger (Group President of Global Sales, ACI Worldwide)
- Claire Gates (CEO of Payolution, Paysafe Group)
- Serena Smith (Division Executive for International Payments, FIS)
- Valeriia Vahorovska (Head of the Board, FONDY)
Each person offers her own remarkable list of contributions. Congratulations, everyone!
We’d again like to thank the award organizers and their partners at FemTechGlobal for this honor. May the PayTech Awards continue to spotlight the best the industry has to offer!