We are currently hiring a Front Desk Receptionist to be based in our rapidly growing Clearwater Office!
The Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
You will receive on the job training, which will prepare you to be able to work to all financial regulations to be able to perform to the required standards in order to meet or exceed the monthly goals and objectives.
What we offer
- A competitive local salary
- A clear and defined career path
- Access to training and development
At Chargebacks911, we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. You will need to be a resilient individual, due to the nature of the calls, and will be someone who enjoys speaking to customers. In addition to this, we are also looking for the following skills and experience in relation to this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills due to the nature of the calls
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to think and act quickly under pressure
Competencies for the role
- Empathy - Being able to put yourself in the Customer’s shoes as every call will be different with some being more challenging than others
- Problem solving – This is vital for this position, whether it is collecting a payment or alternatively putting the correct arrangements in place for the Customer’s account
- Organisation skills – Ensuring that you are punctual, have good time management and are able to work across multiple systems while communicating with Customer’s
- Communication – Able to listen, empathise and understand a variety of issues that a Customer could have in regards to the arrears
Chargebacks911 is a fast growing financial technology company offering the industry’s most advanced solutions for managing and mitigating payments fraud and risk. Based in Clearwater, we employ more than 400 specialists globally who combine human intelligence and investigation with sophisticated data analytics and machine learning technology. We've had tremendous success while putting a big emphasis on culture!