Clearwater, FL 33764
Chargebacks911 is a fast growing financial technology company offering the industry’s most advanced solutions for managing and mitigating payments fraud and risk. Based in Tampa Bay, FL, we employ more than 400 specialists globally who combine human intelligence and investigation with sophisticated data analytics and machine learning technology.
To design, install, configure, implement and support all aspects of infrastructure environments, providing technical guidance and oversight and acts as a point of escalation and technical support. Responsible for availability and security of cloud infrastructure, including uptime, production maintenance, scaling, provisioning of new assets and other critical deployments. Responsible for assisting in support of server applications, web servers, database servers, in linux and windows environments as determined and reporting to Director of IT. Assist team members with network, related hardware devices, cloud services and other functions as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect, implement and maintain Linux and Windows environments on AWS cloud and local network
- Implement and manage operational logging and monitoring solutions
- Provide proactive monitoring of cloud servers and infrastructure for availability, data protection and business continuity
- Build, secure and monitor production cloud environments
- System level support of cloud environments
- Aid in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity efforts
- Assist development team in generating environments following best practices
- Aid IT team in hybrid cloud efforts
- Assist in administration and deployment of remote accessibility components
- Documentation of process and change management
- Assist service desk with daily tasks, as required
- Mentor junior staff members
- Assist and backup senior team members when requested or required
- Must provide and carry cell phone and be available for consult or assistance 24/7
Minimum Hiring Criteria
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in addition to 4 years network/server administration experience, with at least 1 year managing AWS environments.
Special Skills, Licenses and Certifications: Must have strong working knowledge of networking, high availability infrastructure and AWS cloud services. AWS certification preferred, with extra consideration given to holders of ‘AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional’, ‘AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate’, ‘AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty’, ‘AWS Certified Systems Architect - Professional’ and ‘AWS Certified Security - Specialty’ certification. Familiarity with installing, hardening and maintaining linux and windows systems and common web services such as Apache, Nginx, OpenSSH. Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols, subnetting, routing and IP architecture. Extensive experience with AWS Cloudformation for deployment of environments. Prefer experience with multi-region deployments.
Work Environment and Physical Demands: More than 80% of work time is spent in front of a computer monitor. May be required to lift, carry or move equipment of varying size and weight. May be required to bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, or work in other non-standing and non-sitting positions to aid in installation of cabling, systems hardware, and other related equipment