We are a proprietary financial technology company offering the industry’s most advanced solutions for managing, mitigating fraud and risk. Based in Tampa Bay, FL, we employ more than 400 specialists globally who combine human intelligence and investigation with sophisticated data analytics and machine learning technology.
Skills we require in a candidate…
OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
PHP 7, PHP 5.6
PHP Framework like Symfony or Laravel
Testing with PHPUnit
MySQL (Must know Joins, Subqueries, Foreign Keys, etc.)
Creation and consuming of RESTful APIs
Basic Linux / Unix Experience
Version Control experience using Git and GitHub
BS in Computer Science or related field OR 5+ years of documented employed experience
Amazon Web Services
Vagrant or Docker
Understanding or experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Emulation technologies like Selenium
What you get in return…
- Top pay commensurate with your experience and value added to the team
- 401-K, health insurance, dental ect.
- Bonus opportunities for top performers
- Generous vacation time
- We are growing! This means you have opportunities to grow with the company. The sky is the limit!
- We are a dynamic and fast paced work environment where we value diversity, thinking differently and sharing your ideas
- We do team events, have massage therapists that come in and massage you or on a random. Friday you might enjoy a food truck in the parking lot just for employees! We like to be the best at what we do and have fun while we’re at it!
- We have grown so much that we are busting at the seams! We have a new office under construction that will be very open and modern in design and lend to creativity and collaboration
Other important details…
- Because we believe in collaboration and a team concept the candidate must work on site (no remote) and be able to work closely with other developers in a team environment
- Commitment to continuous learning is a must
- We value hard work, dedication to excellence and willingness to go the extra mile to meet goals
Please provide a resume and cover letter, as well as a link to code samples when applying for the position.
Benefits:401 k, holidays, dental, health, vacation