Growing company seeks an administrative staff member to join a great team. Experience in handling administrative projects.
Gathers documentation, interacts with staff of all levels in a fast-paced environment while managing priorities effectively. The individual must be organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and works well under pressure. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail. Manage projects and organizes documentation and provides refunds on behalf of our clients.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; works well in-group problem solving situations
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Follows policies, procedures and instructions; completes tasks correctly and on time; responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Excellent memory-retains information
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong work history
- Strong work ethics-mature, assertive and owns their responsibilities
- Team oriented
- Well organized-Strong time management skills
- Quick Study
- Strong attention to details
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Heath Care, PTO, Personal Training and 401k
Job Type: Full-time