Clearwater, FL 33759
Chargebacks911 is a fast growing financial technology company offering the industry’s most advanced solutions for managing and mitigating payments fraud and risk. Based in Tampa Bay, FL, we employ more than 400 specialists globally who combine human intelligence and investigation with sophisticated data analytics and machine learning technology.
• Designs, tests and supports server infrastructure per the requirements and capacity demands of our server software.
• Directly supports application server environments, from development to production.
• Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the systems and applications.
• Performs OS configuration and hardening for security and reliability.
• Troubleshoots application, network, and server-level problems.
• Supports stress/load testing and systems evolutionary efforts.
• Designs and develops productivity-enhancing tools for automation of system admin tasks.
• Maintains documentation of systems configurations and procedures, including runbooks for live support.
• Participates in an on-call rotation when needed to support feature launches, live events, and emergency escalations.
• Troubleshoots and corrects issues raised from production and live services operations.
• Evaluates and adopts third-party technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capabilities.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Linux/Unix Systems administration, including design, implementation, ongoing administration, and support of critical systems.
• Public cloud hosting (AWS, specifically) experience with services including EC2, RDS, S3,
ElastiCache, Lambda, VPC Networking, IAM and EKS.
• Infrastructure as Code experience (Cloudformation, Serverless).
• Understanding of Linux containers and related work load scheduling technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS).
• Experience with systems operational metrics, logging and alerting tools (Splunk, Grafana).
• Understanding of Networking concepts like TCP/IP, Routing, Load Balancing and DNS.
• Intermediate level programming/scripting experience (Python, Bash/shell preferred).
• Demonstrated expertise in OS security fundamentals for publicly accessible Linux servers.
• Experience with at least one source control system and comfort managing development across multiple lines, Git experience a plus.
• Experience with CI/CD automation systems such as Jenkins.
• Working knowledge of database concepts, database structures, relational databases and related applications.
• Understanding of document and/or key/value store such as Redis, Memcached, DynamoDB, or MongoDB.
18167 US Highway 19 N Clearwater, FL 33764 877-634-9808 Chargebacks911.com