Clearwater, FL 33759
Salary: $0.00 /year
We’re a global financial technology brand looking for a dynamic, creative, and multitalented Client Relationship Management professional.
Why dynamic? Digital Payments and e-Commerce is constantly evolving, and so are our clients. At the same time, our brand is growing at a phenomenal rate. With all of that, your job will never be the same two days in a row. We need someone who can keep up with the future; we want someone who is consistently thinking of ways to stay ahead of the future.
Why creative? Again, there’s the “staying ahead of the future” thing. Plus, in our fast-paced, media-weary world, fresh ideas are what keep readers’ attention. And finally, as the industry leader, we can’t really look to competitors for inspiration: they’re looking to US ... so we have to be the best, right out of the gate.
Why multitalented? Four words you don’t get to say here: “That’s not my job.” Your main responsibility will be handling our biggest clients. But on any given day, you may also be asked to be an analyst, report builder, or something else. We deal with a lot of moving parts, and a lot of moving targets: the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice is pretty much a core requirement.
Having said all that, this position also offers growth potential, plenty of opportunities to be creative, and the chance to work with a group of talented, driven, like-minded individuals to develop killer relationships.
Here’s a partial look at what your primary responsibilities will be:
· Manage all communications with our enterprise brands and clients.
· Help Clients interpret the awesome diagnostic reports our Analytics team generates.
· Assist with the execution of strategic changes we can identify for the client
· Monitor and respond to client campaigns.
· Conduct Quarterly reviews
· Monitor, track and report on client chargeback data
· Analyze data to identify trends
Still reading? Great! Let’s talk about some of the things you’ll need to bring to the party in order to be successful from day one:
· A sense of humor
· 2+ years’ experience managing external clients.
· Experience managing reports and aptitude to understand data models and financial reporting
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills
· Creative and self-motivated, with a strong willingness to learn
· Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Adaptable problem-solver