18167 US Highway 19 North, Clearwater, FL
Chargebacks911 is a fast growing financial technology company offering the industry’s most advanced solutions for managing and mitigating payments fraud and risk. Based in Tampa Bay, FL, we employ more than 400 specialists globally who combine human intelligence and investigation with sophisticated data analytics and machine learning technology. We've had tremendous success while putting a big emphasis on culture!
Chargebacks911 is currently hiring highly talented and technical DevOps Architects/Engineers to join our growing development team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class technical team, working with some of the best and brightest developers while furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies in Tampa Bay!
The Perfect Candidate would have the following skills:
- Expertise in Linux and Windows systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
- Proven success providing solutions using AWS cloud technologies
- Success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
- Strong documentation skills.
Other preferred skills:
- AWS Certification(s) for development and solutions architecture.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
- Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
- Experience with version control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
- Experience leading the certification or accreditation of cloud workload(s) to meet industry standards such as PCI.
What You Get in Return:
Top pay commensurate with your experience and value added to the team
401-K, health insurance, dental ect.
Bonus opportunities for top performers
Generous vacation time
We are growing! This means you have opportunities to grow with the company. The sky is the limit!
We are a dynamic and fast paced work environment where we value diversity, thinking differently and sharing your ideas
Chargebacks911 is a fun place to work! We do Tough Mudder and other team events, have massage therapists that come in and massage you or on a random Friday you might enjoy a food truck in the parking lot just for employees! We like to be the best at what we do and have fun while we’re at it!
We have grown so much that we are busting at the seams! We have a new office under construction that will be very open and modern in design and lend to creativity and collaboration
Other Important Details:
Because we believe in collaboration and a team concept the candidate must work on site (no remote) and be able to work closely with other developers in a team environment
Commitment to continuous learning is a must