Chargebacks911® is set to attend the Cards & Payments Summit 2017, an international event addressing many of the industry’s top concerns over the coming year.
Each day of this event features a packed itinerary including new case study presentations, forum and panel discussions, advisory sessions, and more. Some of the event’s top featured speakers include:
- Dirk Haubrich (Head of Consumer Protection, Financial Innovation and Payments, European Banking Authority)
- Catherine McGrath (Managing Director, Transaction, Product & Community Banking Propositions, Barclays)
- Nick Telford-Reed (Director of Technology and Innovation, WorldPay)
- Eric Tak (Global Head of ING Payments Centre, ING)
- Nick Kerigan (Managing Director, Future Payments, Barclaycard)
- Paul Cain (Global Head of Fraud Systems and Analytics, HSBC Group)
One of the hottest topics at the conference will be fraud—in fact, risk aversion is the subject of several different panels and spotlights throughout the event.
Our representatives will be in attendance and available for meetings both days of the Cards & Payments Summit 2017. If you’re attending and would like to know more about our innovative risk mitigation solutions for the European payments environment, contact email@example.com to arrange a time.
Click here to learn more about this event.
The Cards & Payments Summit
March 27-28, 2017
Radisson Blu Portman