Monica Eaton-Cardone Recognized Among the Most Influential Women in Payments
Chargebacks911® COO Monica Eaton-Cardone was recently named one of the top 25 leaders in the industry, earning a spot on the Most Influential Women in Payments list, presented by PaymentsSource.
Recognizing Leadership in Payments Industry Disruption
Chargebacks911 has served as a driving force in revolutionizing how the payments industry operates since the company was founded in 2011.
The technologies pioneered by Eaton-Cardone and her team fundamentally changed the way in which the industry understood chargebacks. Prior, chargebacks were largely accepted as a cost of doing business; however, Chargebacks911’s proactive approach to chargeback risk management shook that notion to its core. Thanks to their innovative strategy, Monica Eaton-Cardone and her company now define the way in which payments industry professionals understand chargebacks and friendly fraud.
“I’m very honored to be listed as one of the year’s most influential women in payments,” commented Eaton-Cardone. “There are so many brilliant and talented leaders who were recognized for their contributions…being counted among them is really a validation of everything we’ve achieved thus far at Chargebacks911.”
Some of Monica’s fellow honorees include:
- Janet Estep, President & CEO, NACHA
- Cecilia Frew, Senior VP, Visa
- Martina Hund-Mejean, CFO, Mastercard
- Susan Sobbott, President of Global Commercial Payments, American Express
- Amy Parsons, SVP of Global Commerce, Discover Financial Services
- Kara Kazazean, Director of Payment Services, Walmart
- Pam Joseph, President and COO, TSYS
- Christine Larsen, Executive Vice President, COO, First Data
- Jennifer Robers, President of Strategic Alliances and Loyalty Solutions, JPMorgan Chase
- Paulette Rowe, Managing Director of Payment Solutions, Barclaycard
About the Most Influential Women in Payments Award
PaymentsSource, facilitator of the Most Influential Women in Payments Awards, is one of the most authoritative and trusted news outlets in the payments and financial services industries. The publication offers a wealth of new information, editorial features, and in-depth research available every day.